Introducing a recipe that satisfies all the sweet and salty cravings, the Everything but the Kitchen Sink cookie from our friend Caitlin at plant.well. This recipe covers everything from chocolate to pretzels and the BEST part? It contains our Extreme Nut & Fruit Crunchy Cluster Granola to give that perfect crunch in a delicious chewy cookie. You won’t want to miss out on a deluxe treat that has incorporated our favorites into one single recipe!
- 2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Vegan Butter Sticks, softened
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Flax Egg*
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cups Vegan Chocolate Chips + more to top
- 2/3 Cup Bakery on Main Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola + more to top
- 2/3 Cup Pretzel Pieces + more to top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the vegan butter, brown sugar and white sugar until creamy. Add the flax egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combined and a dough is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips, granola and pretzel pieces and fold in.
- Take 2 tablespoon amounts of dough and roll into balls. Place 2 inches apart on a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Add more chocolate chips, granola and pretzel pieces to the tops and gently press down.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden brown. They will finish baking on the tray.
- Cool on the tray for 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack, enjoy!