The best thing about making acai bowls is how customizable they are. All you need is the almond milk, Greek yogurt and fruit of your choice as a base! The sweet notes of the fruit combined with the chocolate taste of our Bunches of Crunches are our favorite combo.
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- Frozen Acai
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Sliced Banana
- Shaved Coconut
- Bee Pollen
- Chia Seeds
- Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
- Peanut Butter
- Place sliced banana and strawberries on a small tray lined with parchment paper and freeze.
- Once your fruit is frozen, add ¾ cup of almond milk and ½ cup of Greek yogurt into the bottom of the blender, then add 2 packets of frozen acai (broken into pieces) with 1 frozen banana and 1 cup of strawberries. Turn blender on low and blend until smooth – add more liquid if need be.
- Divide smoothie into two bowls and top with all your favorite Acai Bowl toppings!