1 cup Nut Butter (your favorite flavor)
3 tbsp protein powder
1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
2 cups Bakery on Main Happy Rolled Oats
1/2 cup raisins, dried goji berries, or other dried fruit (optional)
- Place nut butter, honey and vanilla in the bowl of a standing mixer.
- Mix on medium speed using the paddle attachment until thoroughly combined.
- Add the protein powder and mix again, then add the oats one cup at a time and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the dried fruit and mix gently to combine.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Credit: Bakery On Main