July 30th is National Cheesecake Day so what better way to celebrate then with a new and delicious cheesecake recipe. Grab a bag of our delicious Spouted Grains & Honey Organic Happy Granola and head to the kitchen to whip up a batch of these refreshingly indulgent treats!
- 1 Bag of Bakery On Main Organic Happy Granola Sprouted Grains & Honey
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 package (8 oz) of Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 12 oz of Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- Pre-heat oven to 300 F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, mix crust ingredients. Scoop about 1 tbsp of mixture into bottom of each muffin cup
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 1/3 cup sugar and the egg. Beat on medium speed about 2 min or until smooth. Add yogurt and cornstarch. Beat on low speed until smooth. Spoon about 3 tbsp batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake 20 to 25 min or until edges are firm and center is jiggly. Turn off oven; cool in oven 30 min with the door closed. Remove from oven to cooling rack: cool at room temp 30 min. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Then remove from muffin pans.
- Top cheesecake with fresh fruit.
Check out our how-to-make video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/DWXp1nHAiPo