What could go wrong with mixing fresh mango, refreshing almond milk, and our delicious Sprouted Maple Quinoa Organic Happy Granola?! The answer… nothing!
If you’re used to a normal non-stop morning routine, then you need an easy, on-the-go, breakfast that you can quickly prep the night before. When you wake up, you’re morning can run a little smoother knowing your breakfast treat will be sitting in your refrigerator, ready for you to grab and get on your way.
Combining these six simple ingredients will get you charged for the day with wholesome whole grains and irresistible flavor to keep your body satisfied and your taste buds happy!
Prep Time: 15 min
Makes 4 Servings
- 14 oz almond milk
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 5-6 tbsp pure maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag of Organic Happy Granola Sprouted Maple Quinoa
- Fresh mango (diced and chilled) (sub any other fruit)
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until well combined
- Let mixture sit for 30 min at room temperature
- Mix once more, cover, refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best results leave overnight)
- Remove pudding from bowl and layer the pudding with fresh mango and granola
- Top with more mango and granola. Serve immediately or keep in fridge until ready to serve
Watch our How-To Video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/1Q_u114u1dQ