Father’s Day is just around the corner and we’re here to show you the perfect recipe for the dad in your life. Check out these delicious Gluten Free Brownies, made with our premium Happy Rolled Oats.
- 1 ½ Bakery On Main Happy Rolled Oats
- ¾ Tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp. Espresso Powder
- ¾ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 ¼ Cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, and lightly grease an 8×8” pan.
- In a food processor or blender, grind the oats to a fine powder. Measure out 1 1/3 cups oat flour and combine with the baking soda and expresso powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
- Once melted, add the sugar and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and add the cocoa and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the vanilla, and then the eggs. Whisk fully so that the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips (if you want them fully intact, let the mixture cool 10 minutes before doing this step).
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and cook for 30-35 minutes – the top should have a thin crust, but the center will still be moist.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from Mary at the kitchen paper