1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
2 TBSP coconut milk
3 TBSP cocoa powder
1/4 cup creamy nut butter
1 tsp GF vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups Bakery On Main Happy Quick Oats
1/2 cup Bunches of Crunches Cark Chocolate Sea Salt with Chia or Coconut Cacao
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add in the coconut sugar, milk, and cocoa powder and whisk continuously.
- Bring the mixture to boiling, and cook at a rolling boil for 1-2 minutes, then shut off heat.
- Stir in the vanilla and nut butter completely.
- Add in quick oats and Bunches of Crunches, and stir to thoroughly incorporate.
- Working quickly, drop 1-2 tablespoon sized cookies onto the lined baking sheet, and flatten with fingers.
Let the cookies cool until hardened or place them in the refrigerator.