The holiday season is the perfect time to gather up your family and spend some time together whether that means decorating the tree, going to see the lights or baking cookies for santa! Nothing is better than putting on some holiday music and coming together in the kitchen. This recipe is perfect for the kids to help with so they can make the perfect cookie for santa! All you need is a few ingredients and you’re ready to go! Happy Holidays!
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Bakery On Main Rolled Oats
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate larger mixing bowl, whip together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar for about 2 minutes.
- In the same bowl, mix in the vanilla extract and the egg.
- Once that is all mixed together, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in the Bakery On Main Rolled Oats, chocolate chips – dark and milk and the shredded coconut until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheets – about a 2 tablespoon scoops.
- Bake the cookies at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour Santa a big glass of milk (Almond Milk if needed!) and place two cookies on his plate on Christmas Eve!