Total Time: 35 mins Prep Time: 10 mins
For the Coffee Cake Batter
2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 cup frozen blueberries
For the Crumble Topping
3 packages Bakery on Main Blueberry Scone Oatmeal
4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Glaze
¾ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon milk
Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch spring form pan lightly with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together sugar, oil, eggs, milk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat until light and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 separate additions, making sure to mix well after each addition. Fold in the blueberries.
- To make the crumb topping, in a small bowl, mix together the Bakery on Main Blueberry Scone Oatmeal and melted butter.
- Evenly pour the batter into the prepared spring form pan. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly across the cake. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before releasing the cake from the spring form pan.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, milk and lemon zest. Drizzle over cooled cake before serving.